If you are ready now select “flash” and start process. You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi. Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”. Fastboot option will appear, select one and download. Once you’ve downloaded the fastboot ROM, move .tgz archive file downloaded on your internal storage to your computer and extract it. Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device.
- Xiaomi Stock ROM is a great option for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to upgrade their devices.
- You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
- As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface.
- Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device.
- Below you can see all the versions of Mi Flash Tool which were released till http://cetateanul.net/fara-categorie/upgrade-your-vivo-experience-with-global-android/ date.
It’s considered a more advanced version of the recovery ROM. Custom ROMs are modified versions of the official Xiaomi firmware. They are developed by third-party developers who modify the existing source code to create a new firmware version. Custom ROMs typically offer improved performance, stability, and security, as well as additional features and customization options. There are a variety of custom ROMs available for various Xiaomi devices, and they can be installed using third-party tools such as TWRP or CWM.
Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone. So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data. Now without any further ado, follow the instructions below.
- Likewise, owing to Android’s open-source ecosystem, users generally try out a plethora of tweaks and customizations.
- Not only do the company’s handsets routinely go on sale there before other countries, they are also typically cheaper.
- You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
- If you own a Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Mi5, Mi6, etc. then you won’t get such prompt and would directly boot into TWRP.
- In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked.
Read all flashing instructions before flashing the phone and Use latest Xiaomi Flash Tool. Do you own Xiaomi Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Xiaomi Stock Firmware? From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi device models. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model. If you are intrigued by the MIUI Downloader app, you can read up on it on How to download latest MIUI for your device content. If you own a Xiaomi device, there may come a time when you need to unbrick it and restore it to factory settings. This can be done by flashing the device with a stock ROM.
So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ executable. All thanks to Xiaomi Flash development and free distribution go to Xiaomi Inc. So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead. Xiaomi 13 is Powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm 5G Latest Chipset (CPU). Xiaomi 13 come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 67W. Xiaomi 13 runs MIUI 14 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.